Friday, March 8, 2013

2013 Third Simple Goal: Explanation


This one's pretty simple. So simple that I haven't bothered to write about it, but then I realized that's dumb. Basically, I have a tough time carving out time to contribute to the blog. It's not that I don't have time; it's just that I always find other stuff to do with it. Or worse, I spend it reading other people's blogs. When I do get on and post, it always takes me a really long time because I try to make things perfect and also because I still am slow at all the ins and outs. Anyway, these are just all excuses why I don't post enough.  So, this year, I'm trying to post at least once a week. I have missed a week (between {here} and {here}), but I got back on the wagon and picked up again. 

In order to meet this goal, I moved away from trying to make this just a DIY blog. I don't DIY enough and, when I do, I'm terrible at taking pictures of every step of the process. So if I want to post weekly, I realized I was going to have to accept that many of my posts would just be photos of my life with Chris and the pups. As it turns out, those posts (like {this}, {this}, and {this}) have become some of my favorites.

Sometimes change is good :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment